Jorge J. Rodriguez
Jorge J. Rodriguez joined the firm after graduating summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he was ranked second in his class. Mr. Rodriguez is engaged in an active litigation and commercial law practice that encompasses insurance defense, medical malpractice defense, banking and secured transactions, and general commercial litigation. He also assists clients with entity formation and real estate transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rodriguez served as a capstone extern for the Hon. Timothy L. Brooks of the United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas, where he gained invaluable experience in all aspects of federal court.
Mr. Rodriguez is originally from Texarkana, Texas. He received his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University – College Station.
- B.S., magna cum laude, Texas A&M University – College Station, 2017
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Arkansas School of Law, 2020
- High Academic Achievement Award, 2020
- Joe C. Barrett Commercial Law Award, 2020
- Note and Comment Editor, University of Arkansas Law Review, 2019-2020
- Jack Thomas F. Butt Legal Excellence Award in Civil Procedure, 2018
- Jack Thomas F. Butt Legal Excellence Award in Legal Writing, 2018
- Jorge J. Rodriguez, Dankruptcy: When the Green Runs Out, Marijuana Debtors Have Few Options, 72 Ark. L. Rev. 661 (2020).
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western District of Arkansas
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Sebastian County Bar Association