C. Ryan Norton
Since his admission to the bar in 1999, Mr. Norton has quickly become recognized as a knowledgeable and effective trial attorney. He has defended numerous personal injury and wrongful death actions arising from automobile, trucking, railroad and industrial accidents over the course of his career. These cases often involve complex injuries and the potential for substantial damages. Mr. Norton, also, has extensive experience handling insurance coverage disputes.
Representation of clients in state and federal courts in Arkansas and Oklahoma;
Serving as defense counsel for insurance companies in complex civil litigation, involving personal injury and wrongful death;
Counseling and representation of clients in insurance coverage disputes.
- B.S.B.A., University of Arkansas, 1996
- J.D., cum laude, University of Arkansas, 1999
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2010
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma